Tuesday, October 27, 2015

And so, you've found me...

What brought you here to my blog? 

Ah, I know.

You know someone who has PTSD.

And chances are you love them.

A lot.

Maybe you're married to this fella!

Or you are in a really committed relationship!

Quite possibly, you just really care about someone struggling with PTSD.

If you agreed with any of the above statements, you're in the right place. 

My name is Crystal. I am married to a man with PTSD. It hasn't been easy and there are times where our marriage has come close to ending.. But by the grace of God, we are still married and very much in love with each other. My hope is that you will find comfort and strength in the things I will be sharing or can relate and tell yourself "wow, I'm not alone." 

No comments:

Post a Comment